日曜日, 9月 26, 2004

Fanbook 10.5 and 20.5

Fan Book 10.5

Finally received these two books from Amazon Japan after a long wait of 9 days. Well, no choice since I selected the cheaper shipping option which does not have the tracking function. It just doesn't make sense to pay 1000 yen for the shipping but the wait is quite painful. The packaging-wise is OK but aren't they wasting a bit of money with that box when it's just two manga-size (no doubt thicker at 400 pages) books? And the box was a bit torn at the edges and dented. Who knows what the package went through before reaching me? It just makes me shudder what would happen if it's just in a normal envelope package so in a way, I'm thankful they used a box for this package...I'm contradicting myself again...

Anyway, I've finished reading 10.5 which is super entertaining and informative. Lots of juicy facts and little games along the way which is somewhat like a reference book for Tenipuri. I guess I would be starting on 20.5 next week...Can't wait to read about the rival teams especially Rikkaidai and Hyotei which should be my top 2 fav rival schools.

Book 20.5

0 件のコメント: