土曜日, 1月 15, 2011

Greetings in 2011!

Happy New Year, everyone!

It's been 4 months since my last update...I can't believe how much I'm neglecting this blog. :-( Well, the usual stuff that stops me from posting as much as I want i.e. work, work and more work plus not following Tenipuri as closely as before. It's not that my interest for Tenipuri is waning but time is really not on my side. Coupled with the fact that I didn't really like what I saw in the new Tenipuri manga, I thought it was best that I don't read it anymore. You'll stil see updates, although not as frequent as before.

For those who have been constantly checking this space, thank you for your support and hope that you'll continue to do so in the future! ^__^

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi there . It's my first time checking your blog and I just wanna ask you , are you sold all the merchandise ? . Kay , thats all , love to hear feedback from you :D

Chiaki さんのコメント...

Hi froggie, I'm afraid I don't sell any of the merchandise here. The posts are meant to let Tenipuri fans know about these products and they can purchase these from the official manufacturers.