木曜日, 6月 25, 2009

The opening of the Otopuri website

A new website, Otopuri which means Music Tenipuri, has been launched to provide a one-stop portal for purchase of Tenipuri-related CDs via the Internet. In celebration of the site's opening, the first 200 fans to purchase the latest Hyotei Eternity single, "Sakamichi no Hate e" will get an original postcard as a present. In addition, the delivery charges will be waived. For more information please visit Otopuri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to access the site but it was asking for a username and password. I can't even get to the main site so there are no means of getting these items. I don't know whether this is a site problem or if this site is only meant for Japanese mobile phone users but I will keep trying to see if I can access it.

0 件のコメント: