火曜日, 9月 26, 2006

Atobe Keigo's 2nd album, "THE ULTIMATE HARD WORKER"

Here are the details of Atobe Keigo's 2nd album due to be released on his birthday i.e. 4 Oct 2006:

Title: THE ULTIMATE HARD WORKER
Artiste: Atobe Keigo (Suwabe Junichi)
Date of release: 4 Oct 2006 (Wednesday)
Catalog number: NECA-30174
Price: 3000 yen

Track List
1) BROKEN
2) Wild Soul
3) DEEP
4) UP TO YOU
5) EXISTENCE
6) KING'S GAMBIT
7) SHOOT DOWN
8) Eternal
9) Betrayal
10) WILL
11) Dream Maker
12) Oblivion...

First press premium: bonus disc

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Thank you for the tracklist, I don't especially like Atobe, but I really like Suwabe.^^
Is there a guest list already?

Chiaki さんのコメント...

No guest list announced on Interchannel's website as yet so I'm not sure if they are keeping the lineup till the last minute since the album is due next Wed. Can't wait to receive my copy by then!

And it's high time I got down to writing the review for Atobe's single, "Charm Point wa Nakibokuro" before I do the same for the album...