金曜日, 7月 14, 2006

Tenipuri Shueisha Calendar 2007 Information

Pre-orders for the Shueisha 2007 Comic Calendars are now accepted via the Mekke! website which ships orders to addresses in Japan only. As such, for people like me who do not reside there, you would have to wait for websites like CD Japan, Amazon Japan and HMV Japan to list the item so that you can get the calendar too.

Last year, I bought both the Shueisha desktop calendar (which can also be hung) as well as the large poster-size made by another company which is based on the anime images. For the upcoming 2007 Tenipuri calendar by Shueisha, the dimensions are the same i.e. A5 and the dates are arranged on a weekly basis. The main difference lies in the fact that basic data of the main characters will be printed on the weekly pages instead of the famous lines by the characters for the 2006 version.

However, I wasn't particularly thrilled to see the image of Rikiya who appeared in the real-life movie as an original character. What does this mean? That characters from the real-life movie and their images will be included in the 2007 calendar? If that's the case, my enthsiasm for this item will cool down to a certain extent because for those who have been following this blog closely, you should know how I feel towards that movie.

This calendar costs 2000 yen, the release date is on 20 Oct and the ISBN number is 4-08-908047-9. Based on past years' experience, you should be able to order this item at least 2 months before the release date via the websites I mentioned above. I will also keep all informed after I place my order so that you can check out the respective sites.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Well, it's a bit early.^^
I hope this one will be good, last year calendar was crap. Except the "page" Ryôma-Ryôga

Chiaki さんのコメント...

Yes, I agree that it's a bit early to start the pre-orders for the calendar but considering that the release date is in Oct, I think it's acceptable.

Do you mean the Shueisha version or the version which is in full colour and hung on the wall when you said last year's calendar didn't meet your expectations? Personally, I thought that the Shueisha version was OK but the poster-size version disappointed me.

Although I'm sure that I will buy the Shueisha version for Tenipuri, I don't know about the usual bigger sized one though. I can't imagine having to face Higachuu members for 2 whole months. Besides, I still have other calendars which I want to get e.g. Death Note, Nodame Cantabile and Hachimitsu to Clover.