金曜日, 7月 21, 2006

OVA Vol 4 Cover (Sale Version)

Here's the cover of OVA Vol 4 as shown on the official websitewhere Tezuka takes centrestage while Kite, Saeki and Aoi are featured in the background. It's been a long time since Tezuka hogs the limelight since he's been M.I.A. for a very long time due to the treatment of his shoulder injuries. For me, since Tezuka is one of my Top 3 favourites, you can imagine how excited I am to see him on the cover.

On the other hand, I'm not particularly thrilled to see Kite on the cover. Frankly speaking, I think he looks much older than any of the "mature-looking" characters like Tezuka or Sanada. That hairstyle makes Kite look more like an ojisan! I don't mind if a character looks more mature than the actual age but Konomi-sensei should really avoid drawing characters like Kite which stand out like a sore thumb among the bishonens he's been dishing out so far. ^__^

As for Aoi and Saeki, I believe their appearances are largely to do with the volleyball match with Rokkaku. Well, I'm OK with Saeki but I'm not that receptive towards Aoi who gets too loud and passionate at times.

The translation of the storyline for OVA Vol 4's 2 episodes will follow in my next post.

0 件のコメント: