日曜日, 5月 14, 2006

Cover of Sanada's album, "Sho"

Here's the cover of Sanada's first album, Sho due to be released on 21 May. Well...I feel that it would be better for him to put on a cool pose rather than what is shown here. This doesn't feel like the Sanada I know but that doesn't mean that I dislike this picture. It's just so different from the usual Sanada style that I've gotten used to so I will probably need some time to adjust to this new image. The problem simply lies in where his left hand should be and the angle he is tilting his head which feels rather awkward to me. Other than that, I'm OK with his clothes, the colour scheme of the cover as well as the layout and design of the wording. Anyway, I'm not getting the album based on how the cover looks like. What matters most is still the content so that will be the deciding factor as to whether I like this album at the end of the day. I'm eagerly counting down to next Sunday and hope that HMV Japan can get the pre-sale versions. That will increase the possibility of receiving the item before Sanada's birthday on the 21st.

This month is packed with lots of Tenipuri-goodness with Sanada's album on the 21st, the OVA Vol 2 on the 26th and the GIGS single (Echizen, Tezuka, Atobe and Sanada) on the 31st. Plus the fact that Yanagi will be releasing his second single on his birthday i.e. 4 June, that's a lot of money to spend on these goodies. I haven't decided whether I want to get Yanagi's single though but I've already ordered the three items to be released this month.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Thanks for the cover