日曜日, 4月 23, 2006

Update to OVA Vol 2 Special Content

According to the Bandai Visual website, the two rival school characters appearing in the audio commentary for Vol 2 of the OVA will be Sanada Genichirou & Yanagi Renji from Rikkai! Oh yeah! I can't believe that this is really happening. First, the long-awaited solo album from Sanada and now his voice in the OVA even though Rikkai has yet to appear in the National arc against Seigaku! May is going to be a Sanada-ful month for me! ^__^ It would have been better if the Rikkai Top 3 (plus Yukimura) can appear together but I'm definitely not complaining since what matters most is whether the vice-captain is around. I'm guessing that this might be richer in terms of content given Yanagi's obsession with analysis as compared to the first OVA featuring Mizuki and Yuuta which was more on the humour side. Now, I'm just counting down to the days of the album and OVA release on 21st and 26th May...

0 件のコメント: