木曜日, 3月 09, 2006

Sanada Genichirou's solo debut album to be released!

I am now delirious with joy upon reading this piece of news from Interchannel. The 10th solo album release under the Tenipuri series belongs to Sanada Genichirou!!! Imagine how excited I am because Sanada is one of my Top 3 favourites. Tezuka and Atobe had already released their solo albums so I've been praying hard to see a Sanada album. I can't believe that this is really happening! ^__^ By the way, Sanada's also the first from Rikkaidai to release an album and being the 10th album makes it even more memorable. Although details of the album like the release date and title are not announced, I will be keeping a close lookout for the information since I can't wait to lay my hands on this item!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Yeah, Sanada is also among my fav. Pot characters. And it's good to see another person to have a album besides, Seigaku & Atobe.