金曜日, 3月 03, 2006

Cover of the OVA Vol 1

At long last, here's the cover of the OVA Vol 1 DVD which will be released on 24 March. That's just 3 weeks to go and I can't wait to receive this. Although there will be one episode only, I think it will show some of the schools who are taking part in the Nationals Arc so that's why Atobe is featured on the cover with Tezuka and Echizen. Or else, the Hyotei arc is still far ahead and there's no way Atobe would have been shown in the first volume's cover. Too bad Sanada is not featured here or it would have been an assembly of my favourite Top 3 which would send me going crazy. ^__^ Enough of my ranting though. The guy at the bottom left hand corner with his hand bandaged, I just can't remember who he is at the moment but I think I saw someone from Shitenbouji who resembles this guy. I went to check out the last few volumes and confirmed that this person is Shiraishi Kuranosuke, the captain from Shitenbouji. Why on earth is Shiraishi shown on the cover when Seigaku has not even finished the round with Hyotei? Jump is only at #303 which is Singles 1 between Atobe and Echizen where the loser has to shave his hair off. Oh no...I can't imagine Atobe doing that since it's unlikely that Konomi-sensei will let Seigaku lose. Anyway, we'll probably know why Shiraishi gets to be on the cover when the OVA is out.

0 件のコメント: