日曜日, 11月 13, 2005

The Meganes' single on New Year 06

I've finally placed my order for the Meganes' single i.e. Inui, Tezuka and Oshitari which will be released on New Year's Day 2006. After giving it some thought, I think I will not buy the other 2 New Year trio releases since I'm not too interested in the Seigaku trio and the other combination of Marui, Jiro and Aoi just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. As such, I'm sticking to my three megane characters even though I have no idea what the title of their single is and if there are any freebies. Judging from the price of the single, it seems like it will be somewhat like the character singles released of late where there is only one song and no special premiums sealed within the package. Well, as long as there's a nice picture of the trio on the cover and they add in a few more pictures in the CD sleeve, I can't complain too much. Of course, if there's a picture CD plus a chat session among the three of them, that would be a very nice New Year gift and a perfect way to start 2006. ^__^

0 件のコメント: