月曜日, 10月 10, 2005

Shueisha's Tenipuri Calendar 2006

Received the manga version of the Tenipuri calendar 2006 published by Shueisha today. It was unexpected since CD Japan sent me the shipping notification on Saturday and I thought the delivery would be delayed till tomorrow taking into consideration that the post office in Japan would not be able to ship this in time. Anyway, I'm not grumbling about receiving this earlier and this was just 1 working day after the release date last Friday! I still have another 2 calendars to be received i.e. Hachikuro's on this Saturday while the Try-X version of Tenipuri's calendar will be out in Nov.

Talking about this Shueisha version, it can function as a table-top and hung calendar. Besides showing the dates in monthly format, there are also weekly formats to be viewed. Of course, we have pictures of the various characters and some of their famous lines on each sheet of this calendar. I'll probably start scanning each sheet from next year onwards. The pictures on the monthly view are in full colour while those on the weekly sheets are not. Another feature of this calendar is the indication of the characters' birthdays which wasn't available in the Try-X calendars I purchased last year. By the way, I've glanced through the calendar and I'm glad to find at least one sheet featuring my top 3 favourites of Sanada, Tezuka and Atobe. Somehow, there's a tendency to include that character's picture in the week where his birthday falls on. I'm quite happy with this purchase and will probably hang it on my wall if I can't find a spot on my desk to place it. Currently, I have the 2 Try-X calendars and a Rikkai poster on my wall. When the new year approaches, I'll be surrounded by not only Tenipuri characters but also that of Hachikuro.

0 件のコメント: