木曜日, 9月 15, 2005

Tenipuri Calendar from Try-X

Apparently, besides the Shueisha version which I have already purchased, there's another version from Try-X based on the anime which I only saw this week on CD Japan under their Calendar 2006 promotion. Well, there were 2 versions from Try-X last year but I guess since the anime ended in March, they decided it was better to launch one version only. Anyway, I've already ordered this version too but this will be released about one month later as compared to Shueisha's version based on the manga to be released on 7 Oct which is Tezuka's birthday. Of course, it is extremely unlikely that I will get it on the release date though. I didn't buy Shueisha's version last year since I already had my hands full trying to buy Try-X's 2 versions so I have no idea how the quality is like. According to the description, this year's calendar can be used on the table and is a weekly rip-off type. It's kind of vague and I wonder how the actual size is like since there are no measurements on the website. I have no idea how big B2, A2 etc is so giving the measurements in cm would allow me to judge in a better way.

Going out of topic for now, I see that Sanada's single got No.12 on CD Japan's weekly anime CD charts. NEC Interchannel might have information on its Oricon ranking by next week so I'm hoping for a Top 50 if not Top 100 entry for his single.

1 件のコメント:

Phat Culture さんのコメント...

I'm a fan of PoT, too! :D That anime rocks ..