火曜日, 9月 20, 2005

Fan Disc: The Best and the Brightest Remix

HMV is the first to list the fan disc vol 5 on its website for ordering. Being the Tenipuri fanatic who had been checking the various online merchants for this item, I have already purchased this item today which is due for release on 23 Dec. I'm amending my post made just 10 minutes back because I saw this item being listed on Bandai Visual's website where the contents of this DVD are listed. The bulk of the content has to do with the Senbatsu arc so I'll definitely get to see Atobe & Sanada plus a special feature on Tezuka's return!! I'm so excited over this because the three of them happen to be my favourites in Tenipuri!!

As usual, the first press gets 3 photos of the characters which is usually in gloss and I always have a fun time trying to guess who will be on them. They always list that the normal press has liner notes but I never got these from some of the older volumes of the DVD which I'm purchasing to complete my collection.

The match highlights include the following:

Kantou final: Echizen vs Sanada

Senbatsu Camp:
-Fuji & Saeki vs Inui & Yanagi
-Oshitari & Amane vs Ibu & Shinjou
-Kikumaru & Ootori vs Oishi & Shishido

Japan Jr Senbatsu team vs US matches:
- Doubles 2 (Sanada & Atobe)
- Singles 3 (Sengoku)
- Singles 1 (Kirihara --> Echizen)

I'm happy to see Sanada & Atobe's Doubles 2 match but I surely wouldn't mind seeing their impromptu match during the Senbatsu camp too. I also wonder why Fuji's Singles 2 match was not included since that was pretty interesting too. That also brings to ask why Oshitari and Eiji's Doubles 1 match was not included but I guess I can't see everything in just one DVD of 80 minutes.

Besides the above, there's a special highlight segment of Tezuka's return, chibi characters highlights and special clips, Seigaku regular seiyuus interviews and ending credits images not included in previous DVD releases.

Since there's a fan disc specially for the Senbatsu arc, the only arc that does not have a fan disc release would be the Seigaku ranking matches which we had very mouth-watering matches like Tezuka vs Fuji. Will we ever get this as a special DVD release?

Since the Senbatsu arc features the cream of the crop from each school, I think I can understand why the title of this fan disc is "The Best and the Brightest Remix".

0 件のコメント: