月曜日, 8月 01, 2005

Cover for Vol 45 of DVD (final release in Oct)

Well, just as what I had guessed, the final DVD's cover is the picture of Seigaku's 9 members. However, what I find amazing is that Bandai Visual showed Vol 45's cover and did not do the same for Vol 44 which is to be released next month. Shouldn't Vol 44's cover be shown first than the final cover? I am almost 90% sure that they will use Rikkaidai for Vol 44 but I certainly hope that they won't suprise me since I cannot forsee them using characters other than Rikkaidai. Besides, Hyotei is already on Vol 43's cover.

Talking about Vol 43, it seems that Hyotei's pulling power is so great that CD Japan has almost sold out its first press copies by now and it's still at least more than 3 weeks before the release date. I doubt it's really because of the four episodes it contains i.e. those about Echizen deciding whether to go for the US Open and his departure but rather the fact that it's the first time that Hyotei members are assembled on the same cover. This makes a great collector's item. Luckily, I placed my order in April...I know I was too excited over it but when I pre-ordered it at the first sight of it being listed on HMV Japan, I wasn't even aware that Hyotei is on the cover. Anyway, even I knew, I wouldn't go to the extent of buying 2 units. I have still have 17 volumes of DVD from the past releases to buy so I still have some way to go before completing my DVD collection of Tenipuri.

0 件のコメント: