土曜日, 5月 21, 2005

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Genichirou!

Today is my darling, Sanada Genichirou's birthday! Otanjoubi Omedetou!

Sanada Genichirou

Well, I can't say for sure when I started liking him but I guess after his appearance slightly before the Kantou finals when Inoue went to interview Rikkaidai, I was struck by his power, his charisma and the awe he commands...I could go on and on about why I like him. ^__^ I seem to have a penchance for guys who look stern but may actually be very gentle and kind on the inside. He rarely smiles but I can feel that he's a very nice guy. My perfect type of guy? ^__^ Anyway, he's ranked as No.1 in my personal ranking together with Tezuka and I can't seem to decide to date whom I like more.

I find that he looks more handsome in the anime where in the manga, he does not look too nice sometimes. Is it due to different people drawing him? Anyway, I look forward to seeing him play again in the Nationals but that has to be realised through the manga which is only at Vol 28...A long wait ahead?

Now, I'm trying to find the apparrel that he's using i.e. the Babolat racket and the Yonex shoes. Hopefully, they are not too expensive or not out of stock like those belonging to Tezuka...

Once again, otanjoubi omedetou, Gen-chan!

0 件のコメント: