月曜日, 5月 02, 2005

Finally bought the remaining volumes of the manga

Hehe...should have posted it on Friday but no time to do that... Anyway, I finally got the last 12 volumes of the manga up to 28 so Vol 29 should be out in June. Looking forward to it ^__^ That's another 120 bucks gone but I'm happy with it.

I notice from the manga that Seigaku's 2nd round opponent for Kantou is Midoriyama instead of Jousei Shonan. So that means Jousei won't be appearing in the manga at all? I think that team must be the one I like least. None of their members are particularly appealing except for Kajimoto but he didn't play a proper match yet. No idea of how good he is. Shinjou feels like a puppet of Hanamura-sensei to me and I think he listens to her blindly. I doubt the manga would spend so much time on Midoriyama since there's still Rokkaku and Rikkaidai to go. I'm only at Vol 19 now and reading about one book per day. At this rate, I'll probably be done by next week or early the week after.

There is still Ryoma cum Seigaku-team single to mark the finale of the anime and it's only sold till June. The thing is, I'm still wondering whether to buy this and there's that movie OST due in June. I'm going to be very broke in June given that I have to pay for the movie DVDs and the regular anime DVDs. Thus, I'm still contemplating on whether to click that purchase button for this single...

0 件のコメント: