土曜日, 1月 29, 2005

Inui vs Eiji and Echizen's Decision

Well, I got my guess wrong again. Eiji missed winning because Inui was luckier that the ball "flew" over to Eiji's court even though Inui was "half-blind" when his spectacles cracked. Anyway, that's not really important since they seemed to enjoy the match that the outcome doesn't matter. Besides, I think this match is really interesting just like the Kaidou vs Momo, Taka-san vs Oishi match.

In this week's 1-hour special, what got me quite upset was the fact that Echizen was really unconvincing when telling the rest that he planned to give up the US Open. Everyone could see that he was still in doubt over this decision with the exception of Momo and Eiji who were elated to hear that he was staying with the team. Tezuka knows that Echizen is still in doubt so he doesn't take Echizen's words as final yet. Well, by seeing the teaser for next week, I can see that I'm going to dislike (well, not to the extent of real dislike but rather "mukatsuku" - frustrated, irritated) Echizen even more because he doesn't seem to be serious about playing Momo next week. Maybe things would become clearer next week about where he wants to go. OK, I know he's still a kid but being so wishy-washy and trying to agonize over this is just not Echizen's style.

Frankly speaking, I'm sort of resigned to the fact that Echizen would be most probably heading to the US. In the OP, there's a match between Tezuka and Echizen somewhere at a court not in school (Haruno-dai where they had their first match?) so I'm guessing Echizen has asked Tezuka for a match before he leaves.

So I'm just hoping that they can finally get Echizen's decision out of the way and show me the ultimate match between the No.1 and No.2 of Seigaku i.e. Tezuka vs Fuji ASAP. How long are they going to drag this?? And since it's such a mouth watering match, will they show Hyoutei and Rikkaidai coming to watch this match?? That means Atobe, Sanada and gang would all be showing up?? Including Yukimura? It just makes me very excited at the thought of it.

0 件のコメント: