日曜日, 9月 12, 2004

Sanada Genichirou (Rikkaidai Fuzokuchuu)

Sanada and Ryoma

After Tezuka, here comes Sanada... I wonder why but I seem to have an obsession with most of the captains in Tenipuri. Of course, Tezuka is still my No.1 choice but Sanada comes a close second these days ever since he appeared. Sugoi na ii otoko! Well, he's also stern like Tezuka but he did crack a joke very early in his appearance when Inoue and Shiba asked whether Kirihara could beat him. Sanada said that Kirihara had to wait for another 10 years before even coming close. That indignation and cannot-be-bothered attitude did strike me but not that deeply. It was only after seeing him pop up here and there that I took a closer look. And when I got to where he and Yukimura were talking about the op's prospects and winning the Kantou Championship, I guess that's where I can consider myself getting started on my Sanada obsession. Actually, the fansubs are only until 128 so far but I went ahead to download the raws from 147 onwards where there's a lot of Sanada with Atobe in their Doubles 2 match so that sort of fanned my obsession for Sanada even more. Well, Sanada was dubbed as the No.1 guy in Junior High tennis so I wonder how good Yukimura may be since he has never played before in the series but since he's the captain, there must be something even better than Sanada which we have not seen yet. Sanada's match with Ryoma was very exciting but somehow, the ending was a bit of a rush. It seems as if Ryoma turned the tide in such a short time frame that it looked really bad on Sanada who was great with his disappearing serve and swing. It just makes me wonder when the anime will get started on the Nationals because that's probably when I can finally see Tezuka back in action and of course, if Rikkaidai and Seigaku meet again, a match up between Sanada and Tezuka might just be possible. Tezuka has not really played much other than with Atobe (which he lost unfortunately)and the ranking matches which all went in his favour so there's no way of gauging who exactly is better. I wouldn't know who to support if this match really materializes...

0 件のコメント: